Balancing Customer Expectations & Profitable, Efficient E-Commerce Fulfilment For Customer-Centric, Innovative Delivery Propositions: Deliver Excellent Customer Experiences By Harnessing The Latest Trends, Insights & New Technologies For Next-Level Tracking, Carrier Relations & Returns
A One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 28th February 2017, Millennium Mayfair, London.
Download The Brochure Here. Group Discounts Available! Send 4 For The Price Of 3!
This is not your run of the mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event for the retail and delivery industry. Following months of research with your peers on the frontline and covering your hottest delivery challenges, take just one day out of the office to benefit from 17 senior retailer perspectives and advanced case studies.
Are Your Delivery Propositions Meeting Customer Expectations Whilst Driving Efficiency & Profit Into Your Overall Fulfilment Strategy?
- Surpass Customer Expectations With Market-Leading Propositions: Harness the latest market trends and consumer insights to deliver on changing customer expectations and requirements
- Innovation, Technology & Trends – Where Is It All Going? Deciphering the latest technology and innovation developments to create cutting-edge delivery strategies
- Seamless Delivery Tracking: Provide customers with the information they actually want for smoother customer delivery and experiences whilst avoiding customer service pitfalls
- Advanced Return Logistics: Boost customer satisfaction and reduce the financial impact of returns on the business with best-practice reverse logistics
- Developing Next-Level Carrier Relations & Reliability: Developing mutually-beneficial relations with key insights into the top carrier services, performance and future developments
- Driving Profitability & Efficiency: Advice on cost-effective processes and methods for efficient e-commerce fulfilment and continued growth in home delivery
- Same-Day, Next-Day, Nominated Day & Time Slots: Exchange practical tips and insights to adapt your existing delivery models for a diversified proposition range to meet changing customer expectations and industry standards
Exhibition, Speaking & One-To-One Meetings Opportunities Just Released
Can you help retailers develop customer-centric, innovative delivery propositions which meet customer expectations? Ready to debut a new product, innovation or technology in a senior delegation of UK’s biggest retailers? Click here to view all speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages. You can also book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today here for just £2,499 +VAT. Please our partnerships team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more information.
PLUS! This Customer-Centric Delivery Conference Also Features:
- 17+ Retailers & E-Retailers Speaking From The Frontline
- 1 Inspiring Conference Day
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Profitable & Efficient E-Commerce Fulfilment
- 6 Informal Peer-To-Peer Roundtable Discussions: A) Distribution Centre Safety – Leading Safety Culture Change B) Owning Your Last Mile C) Localisation Of Delivery Approaches D) Resolving Delivery Disputes With Perishable & Time-Sensitive Products E) Next-Level Customer Service F) Advanced Warehouse Management Systems
- Innovations, New Technologies & Future Trends Panel
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Question Time Format: Quiz The Speakers!
- 98% Average Satisfaction Rate
- Speed Networking
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
17+ Retailers & E-Retailers Speaking In 1 Day: Customer Expectations & Delivery Propositions • Next-Day Delivery • Tracking • Same-Day Delivery • Retailer & Carrier Relations & Reliability • Click & Collect • Cost & Efficiency • One Hour Time Slots • Returns • Nominated Day • Technology, Innovation & Future Trends Panel Discussion
The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference – Profitable, Innovative Propositions Agenda: Click here to view the complete conference programme.
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chairperson’s Remarks
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – CASE STUDY
09.15 Understating How Satisfied Your Customers Are With The Delivery Propositions You Offer To Meet Customer Expectations
Craig Wheeler, Director Of Operations & Customer Experience, Feelunique
CLICK & COLLECT
09.40 Quick-Fire Click & Collect Innovation Case Study
Ajay Nassa, Head of Ecommerce, Blue Inc
INNOVATIVE DELIVERY PROPOSITIONS – NETWORKING DISCUSSIONS
10.05 Peer Experience Exchanges & Informal Speed Networking
A) Next-Day Delivery
B) Same-Day Delivery
C) One Hour Time Slots
D) Nominated Day
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.10 Cause Study With Stuart
Hugo Jenkins, Head of Business Development, Stuart
11.30 “Where Is My Order?!” Improving Your Tracking Service & Giving Customers The Information They Actually Want For Smooth, Seamless Customer Delivery & Excellent Customer Experiences
David Lawson, Group E-commerce Director, AO World
RETAILER & CARRIER RELATIONS
11.55 Advancing Mutually-Beneficial Carrier Relations & Ensuring The Reliability Of Delivery Operations With Key Insights Into Top Carrier Service, Performance & Future Developments
Martin Brown, Group Vice President, Supply Chain & Logistics, Claire’s Accessories
12.20 Lunch For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.00 Informal Peer-To-Peer Experience Exchanges
A) Distribution Centre Safety – Leading Safety Culture Change
- Nick Potter, Distribution Director – Network & Operations Development, Tesco
- Steve Rushton, Programme Manager, Tesco
B) Owning Your Last Mile
Richard Locke, Head Of Merchandising & Analytics, General Merchandise, Ocado
C) Localisation Of Delivery Approaches
Alberto Billato, Group eCommerce Marketing Manager, DēLonghi Group
D) Resolving Delivery Disputes With Perishable & Time-Sensitive Products
E) Next-Level Customer Service
Gerald Dawson, Director, Weird Fish Clothing
F) Advanced Warehouse Management Systems
13.30 Afternoon Chairperson’s Remarks
JOHN LEWIS CASE STUDY
13.40 John Lewis Keynote Case Study
John Munnelly, Head Of Operations, John Lewis
COST & EFFICIENCY
14.05 Driving Profitability & Efficiency Into Your Overall E-Commerce Fulfilment Strategy With Cost-Effective Processes & Best-Practice Methods For Continued Growth In Customer Delivery
Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations Development, Sainsbury’s
14.30 Advancing Your Returns Processes With Best-Practice Reverse Logistics Management To Decrease Costs Whilst Keeping Your Customers Satisfied
Vinesh Patel, Operations Manager – Mobile, SKY UK
14.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
15.15 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION & FUTURE TRENDS – PANEL DEBATE
15.45 Leveraging The Latest Innovations, Technologies & Future Trends: What Is Relevant For My Business & What Do Customers Actually Want?
- Daniela Cavinatto, Senior Director of Merchandising and Operations, LEGO®
- Gerald Dawson, Director, Weird Fish Clothing
- Guy Meisl, Supply Chain Director, Emea, Deckers
- Steve Webster, Head Of E-Commerce, Steinhoff Uk Retail Ltd
09.15 Harnessing The Latest Trends & Customer Insights Into Customer Expectations & Requirements To Create Customer-Centric, Market-Leading Delivery Propositions
16.40 Chairman’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference Day
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference – Profitable, Innovative Propositions, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.